Sunday, April 14, 2013

under construction.

oh my! my start to blogging has been much harder than thought possible.  over the past few months i have been reading several blogs, loving the interesting stories, pictures, advice and people.  many blogs have made me laugh and even cry at times.  the blogs that i have seen are so visually appealing and neatly designed, making me think i could just jump right on the blogging bandwagon.  

well this little adventure has been quite a battle for my novice technological skills.  while i have been able to maneuver my way through some aspects of my new website, it is still lacking tremendously.  i will go ahead and apologize now for the lack of creativity right now but give me a few more weeks and we should be good to go.  there are so many things that i want to share, i just have to get this all figured out first.  so if anyone has any tips or advice on blogging, feel free to leave a comment.  (specifically, i am really having difficulty properly displaying my banner.)  

stay tuned for more of the ever-changing, simply wonderful life of the scearce's.

roxanna.       

1 comment: